Experience the wonderment of a woodland garden in Winter.
Visitors of Exbury's Traditional Christmas events* are invited to roam the northern section of the gardens, which includes the Rock Garden, Bog Garden, Jubilee Pond and Yard Wood, plus the adventure play area and steam railway.
*Entry included with ticket to Traditional Family Christmas Events, which costs £6. See here for more information.
Mr Eddy's restaurant will be selling a selection of seasonal treats, such as:
- Homemade stolen
- Spicy Parsnip soup with chunky bread
- Christmas cake muffins
- Panko breaded Turkey in a brioche bun with cranberry, sprout slaw, fries and dressings
- Gingerbread men
- Lamb or Beef Scotch pie with chunky chips
- Mince pies
- Roasted winter vegetable and chestnut scotch pie with chunky chips
- Sandwiches and baguettes with seasonal fillings