EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS
Back by popular demand, the lovely people from Kelly’s Donkeys are returning to Exbury with their beautiful donkeys. You can choose to have a photo taken when you meet the donkeys or go for a gentle ride in the gardens, with upgraded safety and hygiene measures in place.
Area titled 'The Park' on the Map & Guide (available from Visitor Entrance). Please ask a member of staff at the Visitor Entrance if you're unsure.
Meeting the donkeys is FREE with gardens admission or Friends of Exbury annual membership.
Donkey rides are £3 per person.
- 2 metre queue distance markers.
- No physical contact between staff and riders (accompanying adults to lift children onto donkeys). Individual leaders for each donkey, so that two donkeys can work together but with 2 metre distancing.
- Helmets sanitised between each rider. Or bring your own riding or cycle helmet.
- Saddles sanitised between rides.
- Sanitising station for use before and after donkey rides.
- People actively discouraged from touching the donkey, so no patting or feeding.