booking tickets & purchasing memberships
Please note that Exbury is now closed for the Winter.
Gardens admission tickets
£11.55Discounted autumn saver special offer!
£10.50Discounted autumn saver special offer!
Including Friends of Exbury members and carers
Visitors must have a valid gardens admission to ride the steam railway
Friends of Exbury membership
For a full list of membership benefits visit our membership page by clicking here.
|Two adult family
|One adult family
Family memberships include benefits for up to 3 children.
Before booking, please ensure that you understand the following:
- Exbury Gardens is open to the public Monday 29th March - Sunday 14th November 2021.
- Exbury Gardens Steam Railway is open to the public from Monday 12th April - Sunday 31st October 2021.
- Opening dates may change dependent on government COVID-19 restrictions, any pre-booked gardens admission tickets will either be rearranged or refunded.
- You must have a valid gardens admission to ride the steam railway.
- When purchasing tickets online you will be re-directed to a secure third party website in order to complete your transaction.
- RHS members get free entry to Exbury Gardens in March, June and September.
- In November 2021, visiting hours will be adjusted for daylight savings, and the gardens will now close at 4.30pm, with last entry at 3.30pm.
While Exbury Gardens Ltd have taken all reasonable care to follow government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk. Click here for a comprehensive list of the safety measures we've implemented.
‘We recently had some friends from London to visit and were looking for something to entertain our young children for the day. We decided to give Exbury Gardens a try and I thought it was wonderful. We had Sunday lunch in the restaurant and the food was far superior to other local attractions so compliments to the chef. Walking through the gardens was beautiful with lots of little pathways to explore. I have lived in the Romsey area for many years and always thought Exbury was a little out of the way but it only took me 20 minutes from the motorway. We will definitely be a regular visitor from now on.’
Philip Moulds, New Forest