booking tickets & purchasing memberships
Exbury Gardens is open 10am-5.30pm, Monday 29th March 2021 - Sunday 31st October 2021.
You must have a valid gardens admission to ride the steam railway. Tickets for the steam railway are £5.50 per person and can only be booked on the day of your visit from the Visitor Entrance.
We have updated our ticketing system, so you may notice some changes when booking gardens admission or purchasing Friends of Exbury memberships. If you experience any problems please call us on 02380 891203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Including Friends of Exbury members and carers
Please note that tickets for the steam railway can only be booked at the Visitor Entrance on your date of visit
Friends of Exbury membership
For a full list of membership benefits visit our membership page by clicking here.
|Two adult family
|One adult family
Family memberships include benefits for up to 3 children.
Before booking, please ensure that you understand the following:
- Exbury Gardens is open to the public Monday 29th March - Sunday 31st October 2021.
- Exbury Gardens Steam Railway is open to the public from Monday 12th April - Sunday 31st October 2021.
- Opening dates may change dependent on government COVID-19 restrictions, any pre-booked gardens admission tickets will either be rearranged or refunded.
- You must have a valid gardens admission to ride the steam railway.
- When purchasing tickets online you will be re-directed to a secure third party website in order to complete your transaction.
- RHS members get free entry to Exbury Gardens in March, June and September.
While Exbury Gardens Ltd have taken all reasonable care to follow government COVID-19 safety guidelines, visitors enter at their own risk. Click here for a comprehensive list of the safety measures we've implemented.
‘A truly fantastic day out. My wife and I were bowled over by the amazing spring colours of rhododendrons and azaleas and there was literally colour everywhere. There are beautiful areas to walk through as well as places to sit. We took a picnic in the hope of being able to sit by one of the ponds and were not disappointed – the reflections were as spectacular as the real thing! The next thing we want to do is return in the autumn to see the colours change as it must be beautiful’
David Parker, Christchurch