Opening times, prices and Friends of Exbury passes
Opening Times 2014
Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway will open daily from Saturday 15th March - Sunday 2nd November 2014, 10am - 5pm last admission. Car park gates close at 6pm (or dusk if earlier)
Click here for details of our Special Offers
Choosing the Standard Admission with Gift Aid option makes a huge difference to Charities such as ours. It enables us to claim tax back from the Government and helps us to conserve, restore and develop the Gardens for future generations of visitors. You will be asked to pay Gift Aid admission unless you request otherwise. If you would prefer to pay Admission without Gift Aid, please advise our staff at the till point.
Gardens Admission 2014
| || Standard |
with Gift Aid
| Admission |
| Adult|| £11.00|| £10.00|
| Group (15 or more paying individuals)|| || £9.00|
| Child (age 3-15 years)|| £2.75|| £2.50|
| Child (age under 3 years)|| FREE|| FREE|
| Family (2 adults + 3 children)|| £24.75|| £22.50|
Please note that Railway tickets may only be purchased in addition to Gardens Admission. Planning permission for the Exbury Steam Railway was granted on condition that it was not a stand-alone attraction – i.e. only people paying to enter the Gardens could ride the train.
| || Railway Ticket|
| Adult|| £4.00 |
| Group (15 or more paying individuals |
booked in advance)
| Child (age 3-15 years)|| £4.00|
| Child (age under 3 years)|| FREE|
| || Buggy Ticket|
| Adult, Child (age 3-15 years)|| £4.00|
| Child (age under 3 years)|| FREE|
Exbury welcomes members of the RHS on production of their passes, during March and September free of charge (Member 1 only). RHS members must pay at other times of year. Members pay for buggy service and train journeys.
Friend of Exbury Passes
Become a Friend of Exbury 2014
Enjoy the following benefits:
# Unlimited entrance to Exbury Gardens, rides on the steam train and buggies during opening season for 12 months from date of purchase*
# 10% discount on Gift and Plant sales when £10 or more is spent in a single transaction
# 10% discount on refreshments when £5 or more is spent in a single transaction at Mr Eddy's Tea Rooms or the Tennis Court Tea Gardens
# Discounts to Ticketed Events held in the Gardens
# Discounts to 'Walks' and 'Talks' and 'Workshops' held in the Gardens
# Invitations to Five Arrows Gallery exhibition launches
# Mailing of Exbury information twice a year and / or receipt of Exbury e-mail newsletters
* Unlimited rides on the Steam Train and buggies subject to seasonal availability and terms and conditions (see below)
FRIEND OF EXBURY ADULT TICKET
£50 including voluntary Gift Aid donation (£45 non Gift Aid)
FRIEND OF EXBURY FAMILY / JOINT TICKET
£100 including voluntary Gift Aid donation (£90 non Gift Aid)
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Friends of Exbury Passes will entitle the holder(s) to unlimited entry to Gardens during normal opening times and dates (excluding Ticketed Events) that occur within 12 months following date of purchase. Passes will be valid from the date of purchase. Passes purchased after 2nd November 2014 will automatically become active from the first day of the 2015 opening season.
2. Friends of Exbury Passes purchased as a gift will be valid from a date to be nominated at the time of purchase. The nominated date must be no more than 90 days from date of purchase. Passes pruchased after 2nd November 2014 will automatically become active from the first day of the 2015 opening season unless otherwise requested.
3. Friends of Exbury Pass holders are entitled to unlimited* Steam Train rides and Buggy trips during normal Garden opening times and dates (excluding ticketed events such as Ghost Train and Santa Specials). *Unlimited trips are subject to seasonal availability and capacity and unlimited rides may not be taken consecutively unless space is available.
4. The Friends of Exbury Pass must be signed upon receipt and be shown at the Gardens entrance on each visit, where the number is logged by staff prior to entry and the Holder(s) must sign in.
5. The Friends of Exbury Pass Holder(s) will note that the Pass is purely for their sole use and is not transferable.
6. A Joint / Family Pass covers two adults only and up to 3 children age 3-15 years. Where the Friends of Exbury Pass is for Joint / Family, one of the named holder must sign in at the Gardens entrance.
7. The Holder(s) of the Friends of Exbury Pass may choose to receive details of forthcoming Ticketed Events and special offers by post or email.
8. The Holder(s) of the Friends of Exbury Pass is / are entitled to a discount on pre-purchased tickets for events including the Ghost Train.
9. Exbury Gardens reserves the right to end the Friends of Exbury Pass Scheme at any time (but without prejudice to existing holders), and also to withdraw Passes if the conditions of use are not adhered to.